From the Shop Studio Live dashboard, click on the Create Event button located at the top-right corner.
1. Start by filling in basic event information including:
- Event title
- Event Notes (PS: This only visible for the merchant and not the public)
- Event Date & Time
Click the Continue button
2. Then, select and edit the products that you would like to featured during your live shopping event from your Shopify product catalogue.
- Click Select products
- Select featured products by checking the boxes next to the product. You can browse your entire Shopify product catalogue or search and filter products. You must select at least one featured product.
- Click Next: Arrange Products
- Arrange featured products based on the order that you would like to showcase them during your live event. To modify the sequence of featured products, drag and drop the sequence of products.
- Click Create List
3. If you’re happy with the featured product list, you can tap Publish in the upper-right corner and - all done!
A couple of quick notes:
- The option to Publish will be disabled if required fields are empty.
- You can still edit your event after publishing it (before going LIVE) from the dashboard.