For most of our users (unless you are highly experienced with live streaming), we encourage you to live stream your live shopping event using your smartphone by following these easy steps.
When you're ready to go LIVE, click the Control Room button next to your live event in the Shop Studio Live Dashboard.
Follow the steps outlined in the Live Stream Setup card, which are:
1. Download the free Larix Broadcaster app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. This is a third-party application offered by Softvelum LLC which was designed to help individuals live stream more easily using their smartphones. You can also follow these download links:
2. Open your smartphone Camera app and point it steadily at the QR code for 2-3 seconds.
3. Click on the notification that appears. By clicking this link, the live streaming settings will automatically be imported into Larix Broadcaster.
4. In Larix Broadcast, confirm that you are in Portrait mode. Click on Settings > Video and set the Orientation to Portrait.
5. In Larix Broadcaster, click the record button. This will begin sending the live stream signal to Shop Studio Live; however, you will NOT be live in your storefront yet.
6. Click "Activate Connection" in the Shop Studio Live app to start the broadcast preview. You'll be able to see a preview of your video in the Control Room.
When you're ready, click "Go LIVE" to begin broadcasting to your online store!